CREWBLU COVID-19 GUIDELINES
- Do not attend any session if the crew member or any member of his/her immediate family have a cough, cold, fever or any symptoms that may indicate COVID 19.
- Do not attend any session if the crew member or any member of his/her immediate family have been in contact with anyone who has, recently had or is suspected of having COVID 19.
- Resumption of training is only allowed 14 days after COVID symptoms cease (including if a family member is the one affected).
We will endeavour to keep the same pods/bubble for training as much as possible. Please help us with this by being available.
Arrival & Departure Time
- Do not arrive too early to your session; only arrive on schedule.
- Remain in your own family bubble while waiting outside the gate. Keep 6 meters apart from any other family bubble waiting outside the gate.
- Leave in a timely manner after the session is complete.
- Do not wait on club grounds nor congregate outside the club gate.
- We request that only one parent/nominated person arrive with the crew member.
Waiting during the session
- The coach/volunteer will advise you of the estimated session time.
- If there are a number of other pods going out rowing and total numbers are exceeding 15 on the slip or around the premises, perhaps go for a walk outside the Club; you could stand up on the bridge where you have a nice view of the river and will see your crew returning.
- Have your mobile phone switched on in case you are required earlier.
- If the Club grounds are quiet, wait down at the launch hut, maintaining appropriate social distance if there are more than one family group waiting.
- Wear your mask if there is anyone else waiting.
Sanitize your hands using the supplied sanitiser at the sanitizing station on arrival.
- Family members:
- Wear your mask on the Club grounds when talking to any member of the coaching, volunteer, or other club members.
- Wear your mask if talking to another crew member’s family.
- Crew member:
- Ensure the crew member wears his/her mask until seated in the boat.
- Crew members are allowed to take their mask off while rowing, but must put masks back on when the boat is exited and when leaving the club grounds.
- Cox: Cox facing the crew will wear a mask.
- Will wear face masks when within two meters of Crew and when on the club premises.
- If there are two Coaches/volunteers (unless from the same household) on the launch masks must be worn.
- Single launch occupancy does not require a face mask – must be worn on club premises.
- The relevant parts of the equipment will be cleaned with detergent and water, before, between and after sessions.
- Blu Angel may request parental assistance to complete this task.
- It is important to note that the Club house is not open, nor the changing rooms.
- The toilets can be used – but only two members are allowed in at any given time.
COVID 19 Officer
- Tribesmen have appointed a COVID-19 Officer.
- Sabrina O’Carroll is the designated COVID-19 contact person for BluAngel.